At Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC, we focus on our passion: helping our clients obtain the justice and compensation they deserve. Founded by childhood classmates and lifelong friends Gary Shapiro and David Sternlieb, our firm is rooted in the belief that justice means more than just a successful case; it involves doing the right thing.
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s carelessness or lost a loved one due to negligence in the Jersey City or Newark areas of New Jersey, please contact Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC today by calling (732) 617-8050 or completing the form on this page to schedule a consultation with our experienced attorneys.
Our areas of expertise include personal injury, criminal defense and employment law. Our firm’s reputation is built on the foundation of diligence and a tireless commitment to our clients. We take on cases larger firms deem too difficult or challenging to accept. With almost 60 years of combined experience, our attorneys welcome the opportunity to fight for justice, no matter how difficult the challenge may be.
Together, our knowledge, experience and dedication to individualized, client-focused care gives you an advantage you won’t find at other law firms. When you work with Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC, you aren’t just another case number; you are our top priority.
Our Commitment to You
When you choose Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC, you will receive the highest quality of legal representation available, from your initial consultation to the completion of your case. We take the time upfront to fully understand your circumstances and get to know you personally. Too often, law firms take a one-size-fits-all approach to handling lawsuits. At Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC, we know your case is as unique as you are, and we believe that the best legal strategy is the one that is customized to your specific situation.
Regardless of our tailored approached, our goal never changes: to protect your rights and help you obtain full and fair compensation.
When you work with Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC, you can expect:
- Experience. Our attorneys share more than six decades of combined legal history that covers a wide range of practical legal experience. We have served thousands of clients and helped them obtain millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. We understand the complexities of New Jersey law and can provide the representation you need, whether at a negotiating table or in a courtroom.
- Preparation. Legal victories aren’t given; they are earned through vigorous preparation and commitment. We work hard to investigate and understand every aspect of your case. When it comes to preparing for your case, we leave no stone unturned.
- Compassion. We are passionate about justice because we are passionate about protecting those we serve. We understand that when people come to us, they are often frightened, confused and vulnerable. We pride ourselves on supporting you in your time of need. We will listen to your concerns, answer your questions and design a strategy that meets your unique goals. This is your case. We’re here to help.
- Diligence. When necessary, we will work around the clock to achieve justice. We won’t back down from a fight when things get difficult. We maintain flexible hours, including mornings, weekends or evenings. We will visit you in your home or hospital room. While other law firms look for easy wins, we fight for justice, no matter how challenging the fight may seem.
- Integrity. Honesty is the cornerstone of our firm’s mission. We insist on providing honest, straight-forward counsel. If we don’t believe you have a strong case, we’ll tell you. We won’t string you along with false hope and vague expectations. We know how frustrating it is to be left in the dark. When you work with us, you will be updated regularly on the status of your case.
Contact Us Today
If you are seeking an experienced attorney in the Newark or Jersey City areas of New Jersey, please contact Shapiro & Sternlieb, LLC today online or at (732) 617-8050 to schedule your initial consultation.