Gary S. Shapiro practices in the areas of plaintiffs' personal injury, products liability, workers' compensation, commercial litigation, criminal and municipal court defense, employment law, medical malpractice and trucking/motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents. He was admitted to the New Jersey Bar and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey in 1988, the New York Bar in 1989 and the Florida Bar in 1990.
Gary received his B.A. in 1984 from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He received his J.D. in 1988 at the Hofstra University School of Law. He served as President of Hofstra University School of Law from 1987-1988. He served as law clerk to the Honorable Joyce E. Munkacsi and the Honorable Peter D. Pizzuto from 1988-1989.
Throughout the years, Gary has helped his injured clients recover tens of millions of dollars to help them and their families get back on their feet and get them the compensation they deserve. He does this with a great deal of hard work and tenacity. All of his clients are treated with dignity and respect. He is accessible to his clients and respected by his peers.
Gary has argued a number of cases before the Appellate Division and New Jersey Supreme Court.
He is a member of the following professional associations:
- Middlesex County and New Jersey State Bar Associations
- New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers - Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney
- AV Preeminent - Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence